Marc has represented a number of federal employees in cases involving various forms of unfair treatment, failure to promote and discrimination on the basis of race, age, gender (including sexual harassment and “reverse” sexual harassment ), and disability (including “association” discrimination). Marc has successfully represented employees who have received notice of proposed removal and employees who have claims before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Merit Systems Protection Board.
Marc has handled cases representing employees of the following federal Agencies:
- Department of Health and Human Services, including the Center for Disease Control;
- Department of Treasury/Internal Revenue Service/United States Mint;
- US Forest Service;
- Department of Navy;
- Department of Army;
- US Patent and Trademark Office;
- Department of Energy;
- Department of Homeland Security (including the Secret Service);
- Department of Transportation/United States Coast Guard;
- Department of Commerce; and
- Department of Agriculture.